Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Boys Love Tim

As you can tell from the video above, boys love their boots... Timberland work boots seem to be the new fashion for boys this year. Towards the end of 2010 it appeared that the majority of high school boys were sporting a new pair of shoes... well work boots. It didn't matter what style they were considered; whether they're sporty, "country", or even the Ralph Lauren wearer, they all seem to be coordinating a pair of work boots into their wardrobe. But the question is are these boots becoming a new everyday trend or something that should be left to your cowboys? Cody, a country boy from a suburban high school in New York says, " I wear them every weekend because i don't like to get my other shoes dirty, or sometimes to school. I think that kids who are just wearing them to fit in shouldn't cross their style and just wear what their used to wearing." Ken, a friend of Cody's has a similar opinion. " I wear my boots every single day, to school and working on my uncle's farm, anything else is uncomfortable to me. I think work boots should stay for country boys , not for preppy kids trying to follow the trends." Of course there will always be some controversy on who should wear them or not but if high school hall ways are any indication, your Nike kicks better make room for Timberlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment